- Tallahassee, FL, USA
- Full Time
Candidate must be able to work Monday-Friday, 8a-5p.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Update patient demographic information, medical releases field, and guarantor information for every patient at the time of their appointment
- Updates the guarantor information on each patient encounter
- Monitors for duplicate accounts and reports those found to the supervisor for correction
- Monitors scheduled appointments to ensure that work related and motor vehicle accident related injuries are not scheduled, and informs patients that the practice does not accept workers compensation insurance in lieu of payment in full at the time of service.
- Prepare each patient's check-in forms the day prior to the scheduled appointment
- Post charges, balance and fax to Central Billing -- prepare deposit for pick-up
- At the time of the patient encounter, the receptionist collects all prior balances and co-pays for current visits, unless otherwise approved by management via payment plan or physician approval
- Answer phone calls promptly
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Type and forward phone messages for nurses and providers
Candidate must have previous receptionist experience (preference will be given to medical receptionist) and pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!